Monday, November 03, 2003

Bonjour,
I am a big one year old now . As daddy says, "One is fun"!!! Last Thursday Daddy came home and he is going to stay home for a little while and it is going to be great. I was so happy to see him. When we came home, Mummy and Daddy gave me a birthday present. It is a toy xylephone and it makes pretty songs and it can also turn into a toy puppy. Nanny and Grandpa gave me a dolls pram and I love to wheel it around everywhere and sometimes I try to get in it as well. I also got some blocks and some pretty outfits to wear. Then on Friday we went back to the airport and I just realised I have been to the airport 3 times in 4 weeks, I was almost shouting the directions to Mummy from my seat in the back as I know the way now!! We went to get Cheryl and Tony as they are from Canada...(where Memere, Pepere and Cousin Justin live....and lots more of my Canadian relatives!!) they are here to stay with us for a little while. I am really liking having lots of people in the house as there is always someone that is looking at me and always someone to play with. Its so much fun. Then on Sunday I had my first birthday party and 9 of my friends and lots of Mummy and Daddy's friends came over and it was the best party I have ever been to, and I have been to quite a few you know!!! Mummy and Nanny made the yummiest food and MUmmy made a bright pink cake shaped as a number 1 (just incase someone didn't know how old I was!!) and it had smarties all over it and I was allowed to have a very small piece......it was delicious! It was a very hot day and I was given a little pool, so Daddy filled it with water and my friends and I played in it for ages, it was the best fun. I loved playing in the water and splashing everybody. After a few hours in the pool I had to have a sleep as I was soooooooo tired and when I woke up, went back in the pool. It was the best birthday I have ever had...ha ha, I have only had one, silly!!
I have to go, as Dady just came home,
Bye bye
Love Sophie
xxx

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...