Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Bonjour,
I have been having so much fun now that I am one year old!! I find I am able to do more things everyday and am learning all the time. I love to copy what Mummy and Daddy do as well and they think that I am very funny!!
We went on a little holiday with our friends from Canada and we stayed in a little cottage in the bush near Margaret River. I had been here before but I was a very little baby then I couldn't remember it very well. I had so much fun exploring the cottage and climbing the stairs and one day I went hiking with Mummy to go an see Daddy rock climbing. It was the best fun ever and the whole hike I kept pointing at things and Mummy would tell me what they were. I saw cows, lots of trees and bush, big rocks, and even a goanna. I also saw lots of seagulls and when they sqauked at me, I would sqauk right back at them. When we got to the cliff where Daddy was climbing I couldn't stop staring at the ocean and the waves crashing down and then Mummy and I saw 2 dolphins swimming!!! I can't wait to tell cousin Justin about that when I am bigger as I know that he really, really loves dolphins!!! I had lots of fun sitting in the dirt and playing!! After that I had a big sleep and when I woke up we went swimming in the ocean and I was giggling so much my face hurt! I love to run after the waves and sometimes I would fall over and then I would laugh even more. One time though I fell over and ended up swallowing some water and then I wasn't laughing anymore and we went home after that. I will tell you more about my adventured later as I have to go now because Mummy needs me to help her go and buy groceries again.
Bye bye
Love Sophie
xxx

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...