Sunday, October 26, 2008

hmmm...what day is it....


Two days to go peoples....that is TWO more sleeps. Wow I can hardly contain my excitement. Two days left of
being 5 years old. It is going to be the best day of my whole life....I know I say that every birthday, but I really mean it this year.
I am having my birthday party on Saturday and this year it is going to be BIG. 23 kids are coming and Mummy rented the playgroup (smart Mummy , so we dont get our house all messed up!) A magician is coming as well...it's going to be so FUN but best of all DADDY is going to be home for my party.
Hmmm, now I am not sure who will be the funniest........daddy or the magician!!!!!
Be back when I am SIX.....
Sophie
xx

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...