Thursday, October 02, 2008

Two years old today!!

So, I am 2 years old today and I am not sure what the big deal is! I am not really interested in my presents and for the first time in a couple of months I am not really interested in singing 'happy birthday', I have been practising you see, but I am not into it today!! You see, I am TIRED!!!! It is hard to be awake for this long in your first 2 years you know and be happy ALL the time! (just so you know I had a particularly late night last night and it was not my fault as Mummy and daddy and Sophie and I were out at a friends house) That is why I am GRUMPY!!!!! Apart from being grumpy, I am happy to be 2 I think! I mean, I know lots more words and am so much bigger than being just 1.....like Cisco and Sari!!! (they are only 1)

Me, not sure about being 2!


Waking up in the morning and opening presents in Mummy and Daddy's bed! Sophie got me a trumpet and I Love it! Memere and Pepere got me my first ever bike. It is great and I like to sit on it but I cant reach the peddles yet......thank you Memere and Pepere...xxxxx
A new swing set from Mummy and daddy!!

Mummy made a great "Spongebob Squarepants" cake. She is so clever. I loved it and got a bit embarrassed when the "Happy birthday" song was sung to ME!!!
Look at Aunty Janes's big belly in the background, she is growing a new baby in there....... and it is coming out VERY soon!!!
Nanny, Grandpa, Aunty Em, Uncle Carl, Aunty Jane, Pascal, Cisco,Jack and Sari came to my birthday morning tea
After my big 3 hour sleep....(told you I could do it!) we went to Mawson park. It was great fun.
Here we all are on my second birthday

Wow, what an exhausting day.......hard work being 2 you know!
Love Luc
xxx

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...