Saturday, September 29, 2007

It's my party.......and I'll SLEEP if I want to!!!!!


My new wheels....it's OK Sophie, I got this one figured out...hands off!

Yes you DID read the title correctly. Yesterday was my first birthday and I felt tired just thinking about it.....(oh yeah that and combined with the fact I was up playing in my cot the night before for a few hours in the middle of the night.....you know me, I am more of a night partier!!!!) So I almost missed my party, I had 3 big naps during the day and made a liar out of Mummy because of course no one really believes her when she tells them how 'awake' I usually am!!!!

So I did manage to stay awake for the main event....the cake!!!! Wow, what fun, my first taste of cake and I loved it...... I'll certainly be trying my hardest to get more of that, I hope I don't have to wait another year for more!! I was a little 'overwhelmed" at first by all the guests, balloons and goings on and made sure Mummy and Daddy stayed in my sights.

Cousin Jacky Boy having a go on the pinata......look how nicely all the kids are lined up waiting for their turn!!


All the bigger kids had so much fun, Sophie had a great time as well but has been a little surprised that all though I turned 'one' I still can't walk and talk like a big kid. Sorry to disappoint you big sis I'll keep trying to figure out how to do those things.

I got some great presents, now it looks like a little boy really does live in the house. I am now the owner of a few trucks and cars, yippeee....boy stuff you know, not a pink pram in sight...yee ha!

Go Sophie......break the pinata


Ella, Sophie and Christina enjoying the party food


Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me......



Big bubble dad....wow


Kids playing on the tramp.....
WOW, all this cake is for me???





Hands up who liked this cake!!!! Woooo hooo, yum yum





It's so fun being one.....lovin it already!


Hmmm, how do you know when the sugar rush hits.......

Now......saving the best for last.....you'll never guess what I did last night.............

I slept through the whole night without waking up or crying out........I know Mummy and Daddy are still in shock themselves......I'm not even sure how I managed it and I know Mummy is nervous to see if I can do it all again tonight......maybe it's because I am a big one year old now or maybe it's because I have noticed how tired Mummy has been looking and figure 365 days of waking 8 times a night can really take it's toll.........so stay tuned Ill be back tomorrow to let you know if I can pull it off again.....

Luc x x

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...