Sunday, September 16, 2007

Daddy's boy!



I've been a a"Daddy's boy" lately! When he is home that is and not off working all over the world. When he walks in the door from one of his trips I get SO excited I can hardly contain myself. My legs start jiggling and I squeel and crawl so fast to him thatI almost fall flat on my face. Mummy and Sophie find it very funny and Daddy is just a bit bewildered by my 'over' enthusiasm for him. I tell Sophie that it's a "boy thing" so she just won't get it really!!!


Daddy is very, very fun. He always does fun stuff with me like throwing me in the air and tickling me and wrestling with me. He plays guitar a lot as well and I just LOVE that......

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...