Thursday, March 08, 2007

We're with the band!!!!




Mummy and Daddy took us to a party on Saturday. It was in the afternoon and I had lots of fun swimming in the pool with the other kids. Daddy's band......"The Pool Cleaners" played. It was the first time I had seen Daddy play with his band and it was funny to watch. I danced a lot! Luc wore his "It's OK, I'm with the band" t-shirt. Daddy was funny as well, he had dress ups on and he waved to me a lot. Yep, when I grow up I want to be in a band too. I want to be the one that sings with the microphones. That is my favourite part, or I could be a dancer, I like that too.

Love Sophie xx

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...