Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Daddy's home





Bonjour,
Mummy and I went to the airport last night to pick up Daddy. I was so excited I couldn't sit still so Mummy and I sang the whole way there. I learnt some new Christmas Carols....and we sang some made up silly songs. I had to wear my pajamas because it as past my bed time. I was very excited when Daddy finally arrived. I kept saying to Mummy, "do you think daddy will be funny, when he gets in the car"??? , because he is usually very funny ALL the time. He gave me a toy parrot, but it doesn't say anything, I like it a lot!!

So I slept in this morning till 7.40am......Mummy said it is a new "record" sleep in late time. We had to go to playgroup today because it was the last day for playgroup for the year and we were having a little Christmas party. Mummy tried to get Santa to come but she told us that he had phoned her to say he was very busy making all the toys and visiting all the shopping centres, (well, he is in the shops whenever we are there and once I even saw 3 Santa's in one day.!!!) Anyway, me and my friends were not too sad about not seeing him because we all admitted that we are just a little bit afraid of him. Phew, I am glad I am not the only one that gets a bit scared by him!!!!! It was fun at the party and after we all got a little present and we made Santa faces from red paper and cotton wool balls.

Mummy had to work today so I played with Daddy after my huge 3 hour sleep this afternoon. Mummy thinks I must be growing again because I am having lots of sleep lately!!!!I am tired again now. Bye bye
Love Sophie
xx

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...