Sunday, December 25, 2005

And so that was Christmas.......






Bonjour,
I had the best Christmas ever! It started at 6am when I woke up and yelled out...."Has Santa been"????? then I raced out of bed to the loungeroom and Yes, he had. He had taken the carrot for the reindeers and eaten his snack and I couldn't believe my eyes.....an art easel...a pink "princess castle" tent for the back yard and a whole stocking full of surprises. I got some books, new beach shoes, a Lilo and Stitch DVD, a colouring in book and new crayons, some binoculars, some chocolate money, Angelina Ballerina and some hair clips. I ripped the chocolate open and ate is straight away, so yummy!!! We had breakfast and then we went to the beach and picked up Aunty Jane on the way. I ran into the waves and swam and had lots of fun.

After that we went to Nanny and Grandpa's for lunch. There were more presents there especially for Jacky boy and me. I got a new dress, a little purse, necklace, books, and card. I even rememebred to say "Thank you very much". It was so much fun opening all those gifts. I was such a lucky girl. We had lots of yummy food....prawns, crayfish, oysters (yuck) fruit and then lamb, chicken, ham and pork and roast potatoes with gravy (I love gravy!!!) Then we had ice cream and plum pudding....very delicious (yes, I said that!) We had to come home and all have a little sleep.

When I woke up I did some painting with my new easel and we had some friends come over. I like playing with Jasen and Katie but they are much older than me. Jasen is 7 and Katie 11 but they are my friends and I like following them around.

What a big day it was. I can hardly wait for next Christmas but in the mean time I will have lots of fun playing wiht my new things!

I hope you all had a great day like me! Here are some photos of my day. Some at the beach and some with Nanny and Grandpa, Aunty Emily, Jack and one of Mummy, Daddy and me!
Love Sophie
xxx
PS: I am wearing my pretty dress that Memere and Pepere sent me from Florida last year in the photo up top opening my presents!

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...