Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas to all!

Bonjour,
Well, it is Christmas Eve, and just between you and me ( and that is if anyone is even actually reading this!!!)I am a little nervous, yet very excited about tonight. I know Santa is coming at some stage and I have just checked with Mummy that he won't make a big noise and frighten me, to which Mummy has said, "I won't hear a sound"!!! In the morning I get to go and see if he leaves me anything under the tree. I hope so. Mummy and I have asked for a "art easel" so I can do paintings and drawings on it....oh yeah, and lots of surprises would be nice!!! We have left him some milk and cookies for a snack and a carrot for his reindeers. I thought that maybe 1 carrot wasn't enough, but Mummy has assured me Reindeers know how to share...(also, we had no carrots left!!)
Today was Grandpa's 68 th birthday as well. We went over to Nanny and Grandpa's house this afternoon and it was good fun. Baby Jack was there and guess what everybody....he is almost crawling!!!! WOW! I know, I know, I am excited as well. Soon, he will be running after me and yes, I know, probably catching me as well!!!! Grandpa was born so close to Christmas.....Mummy said that is why he is called 'Noel'......I'm just not sure I remember exactly why it is that he is called 'Noel' and that is has anything to do with Christmas....to me he is just Grandpa and lots and lots of fun!!!
Happy Christmas,
Love Sophie
xxx

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...