Sunday, November 21, 2004

Bonjour,
Today Daddy has gone away to work again so I am a bit sad. To make matters even worse, Dan and Maryse are going away for a week as well. So it will be Mummy and I all by ourselves for a little while, although today Mummy and I are going to pick up Nanny from the airport because she is coming home from her holiday with Grandpa.....that's going to be great.
So I have been so busy lately and getting so much attention. I always have someone to talk to and play with and haven't had to rely on Sasha so much of late as my source of entertainment..(no offence Sasha, but sometimes I get really bored of just playing with an old tennis ball!!!!)
I have been to the beach a few times last week and had lots of fun playing in the sand and the waves. I know how to get myself ready for the beach, as soon as I know we are going, I get my littel pink sunglasses, my pink flip flops with the flower at the toes (thongs for the Aussie readers), my big hat that says "Cool Babe" on it, my lady bird beach towel and then I request "cream" for my delicate skin!!! Oh yeah, I also make sure Mummy or Daddy bring snacks, water and all my beach toys. Usually after the beach, I come home and play in my little pool and yesterday I went and got all my babies and some other toys and put them all in the pool. Mummy was a bit shocked when she saw all my babies in the water (face down) and she said that my babies shouldn't be in the pool because they don't know how to swim.....so now all my babies are hanging on the clothesline. Maybe they can all come to swimming lessons with me when I go next time. That reminds me, I have had 3 swimming lessons. The first one was OK, I love the water but I just didn't want to do some things the instructor wanted me to do, so then I cried...(Daddy came home and told Mummy they would definately not be using me in the commercial to advertise the swimming lessons!!!!), the second lesson, Daddy got a bit in trouble for not staying with the group, but that is because I was crying a lot because I was very tired from being awake since 5 am.....then my last lesson, I was the star of the pool, I jump off the edge all by myself, I can go under and swim from from daddy to the instructor and I sing all the little songs with the group. My favourite is " Legs on the swimmers go kick kick kick, kick, kick, kick". This week Mummy is going to take me because Daddy will be at work.
Ok, off to watch "The Lion King" my favourite movie now...Buzz who??, Woody who???(Toy Story is not my favourite anymore.
Today is going to be very hot, Mummy just said 37 degrees......yippee, maybe that means I can eat an icypole!!!!
Love Sophie
xxx

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...