Sunday, November 14, 2004

Bonjour,
I am back from our holiday in Denmark and it was great fun. Although, I was not always happy in the car as it got to be a bit boring. I much preffered the plane because that was at least I could get out of my seat. Mummy and Maryse did such a good job of entertaining me even if their singing was not the greatest. My favourite song is..."The wheels on the bus"!!! I am also getting very good at joining in on the "ABC song"!!
When we got to our little cottage we were staying in, I was so excited because where we were staying had stairs and it reminded me of Memere and Pepere's house. Not only that, there was a horse, cows, sheep and chicken's all on the farm and a farmdog called Jessie. I had a great time exploring and playing with Jessie.
In fact, I was so excited about being on holiday I woke up very early to get the most out of the day. In fact I was up at 5 am with endless energy and a very loud voice. Mummy said I was too loud and was going to wake up the whole house so we went out walking the farm. We had a kangaroo jump up right next to us as we walked and then we watched Jessie the dog chase after the kangaroo into the forest and they went really really fast! Then we went to see the horses and the donkey. We also saw rabbits running across the paddock. Then we visited the big bulls and then the cows and hundreds of chickens...it was so much fun. When we got back to the cottage it was 8am and I told Daddy all about our adventure. Mummy said that tommorow morning it will have to be Daddy's turn to take on an advernture at 5.30am...(which daddy said would be an experience in itself to be up at 5.30am on holidays!!!!) Of course the next day I slept in much later and didn't wake until 6.30am!
We stayed for 3 nights and mostly played at the cottage. I spent a lot of time asking everyone what they were doing. I took my litle baby for lots of walks on the verandah in her little stroller and baby said she was having a lovely holiday as well.
Speaking of holidays, Nanny is on holiday as well. Mummy and I took her to the plane as she was going to see Grandpa as he is working a long way away in a place called Exmouth. I really miss him and Nanny but I hope thay are having a good time.
Bye Bye
Love Sophie
xx

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...