Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Another netball season over....

My second season of netball has come to a close. We won 2 games this season and we played 15 games.  Overall an improvement as last year we didn't win any games BUT we have so much fun!!! My favourite position is to play goal shooter....this season I got 3 goals!!!
Nanny and Grandpa come to watch and cheer me on...event though it is 8 am and usually very cold...(don't be fooled by the sun being out folks....it really can get cold, some mornings it was only 8 degrees celcius!!
My team


warm up before the game...

Me...

I am goal shooter here (see on my back..GS)
Good fun on a Saturday morning, after netball I have  a little rest and then do 2 hours of gymnastics....I LOVE it!!

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...