Thursday, October 13, 2011

All about Luc

I like to drink: apple juice...100% apple juice mixed with water

I like to snack on: rice crackers

I always want for dinner: steak or bacon

I am starting to like to kick the football around in the backyard.

I eat boiled eggs for breakfast but only the white bits!!

I'm not very tall for a 5 yr old BUT I am fast AND I am funny.....that's what I tell the kids at school when they ask why I am so small!!!

I haven't grown at all since I was 4 yrs old....exactly 2 weeks ago EVEN though I had "growing pains" the other night!

My best talent is whistling and I can also click my fingers.  Every morning as soon as I open my eyes I whistle and click....just to make sure I haven't forgotten how to do it overnight!! 

I wrote my first song when I was 3 years old.....it's called, "The Tiger's dead"

I seriously believe "The Cat in The Hat" from the  Dr Zeuss book actually lives under my bed!

I really like playing with Sophie...(but don't tell her)  When she is at a friends house I get sad and miss her but when she comes home I pretend I didn't miss her and I act cool and say...."oh how come your home?"  When she asks me to play I pretend like I haven't been waiting for her to ask for 5 hours already!

I know lyrics to songs by Bob Dylan, Tom Petty, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Green Day, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones and loads more.

I caught Sophie pause the Justin Bieber movie and try to kiss the screen!!! I don't know why, I don't get it!

The other day at the park I told mum " let's go home, I've got pants in my sand"!


I'm really good at hip hop dancing but I don't like to perform.
I can play 2 songs on the piano, Hot Cross Buns and Baa Baa Black Sheep!

My dad is cool

I tell Mummy that being a Mummy is a lot of hard work!

I am sensitive and caring and have lovely manners

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...