Friday, December 01, 2006

Me and My Dad


Bonjour,
Today I am a little bit sad :-(
My daddy is going on a plane tomorrow because he has to work far away for a long, long time. He is going to be gone for 20 sleeps!!!!!!! That is so long. He has been home for ever lately and I have been playing with him so much especially as Mummy has been more busy with baby Luc. We have been going to the beach a lot and riding my new bike to the park, playing in the backyard and even watching cricket together. Daddy likes to watch the cricket. I don't. I'd rather watch cartoons. So it will be just Mummy and me and Luc for the next 20 days. Mummy bought me one of those Christmas countdown calander things with the little piece of chocolate behind every number but as well as counting down till Christmas, I am counting down to when we pick Daddy up from the airport. At least he will be here before Santa comes, phew, thats lucky!
Here is a picture of daddy and I we fell asleep on the couch watching the cricket....(it's kind of boring sometimes and makes you go to sleep!!!!)

Bye Bye
Love Sophie
xxxx

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...