Sunday, August 27, 2006

Tip toe through the Tulips......






Bonjour,
Last Thursday Mummy and I went with Nanny, Grandpa and Lally to a place called Araluen. It took about 45 minutes to get there and it is a place with very beautiful tulips!!! It was a nice sunny day and we had a picnic on the grass and I raced around trying to catch butterflies and told Mummy 100 times that next time she should remember to bring my butterfly net!!!!! After lunch Lally bought me an icecream and then we went on a little train to look at all the pretty tulips. I heard kookaburras in the trees and they sound so funny! It was good fun and on the way home I had to have a little snooze in the car....(so did Mummy!!!)
Love Sophie
xxx

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...