Sunday, August 06, 2006

Rollerskating girl

Bonjour,
Last Friday Mummy took me rollerskating in a real rollerdrome!!! It was the best fun ever and I can't wait to go back. I had my own little pair of rollerskates and it was just little kids like me there and we were falling down all over the place and laughing because it was funny to fall down. I was trying to run in my skates and then I would go sliding. I wasn't very good at it but Mummy said I was doing great as it was my first time. The music was on and they played "The Wiggles" and "Hi-5", so we danced on our skates as well. We also played games and had little races.
Then we had fairy bread and orange cordial for Morning tea and WOW, you should have seen how crazy and fast all the kids got after eating morning tea.....Mummy said it has something to do with the sugar and food colourings in the cordial!!!!!! I can't wait to go again!!!

Today I am excited because Jacky-boy is home from his holiday in Queensland and I missed him so much. He sent me a postcard (Aunty Em had to write it for him) . I will see him today after his nap.

Bye Bye
Love Sophie
xxx

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...