Sunday, September 03, 2006

Spring has Sprung!!






Bonjour,
I am so happy as it is getting close to the time of year when we can go to the beach. I LOVE going to the beach and that means summer is coming!!! Yippee! Today is the 3rd day of Spring and also Fathers day. I made a card and lots of pictures for daddy. Mummy made French toast for Daddy and I and we had breakfast in bed and then after church with Nanny and Grandpa and a visit from Aunty Jane we went to have a look and go for a walk at the beach.
Of course I had to strip off and go swimming and the water was very, very cold, but I didn't care.
Love Sophie
xxx

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...