Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Baby Talk


Bonjour,
I have been very busy going with Mummy to the Doctors every week(sometimes more) to check the baby out. It's great fun! I get to play with all the toys in the waiting room and sometimes if I am lucky I get to look at really tiny new babies and if I am really really lucky, those babies are girls and are wearing pink!!! The pink girl babies are my favourite. Then I always get to see "our" baby on the little screen and sometimes it waves at me THEN, the best bit of all...........the doctor puts smily face stamps on my hand and gives me stickers. Yep, doesn't really take much to make me happy.
Love Sophie
xxx

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...