Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Bonjour,
I have been one little hot girl lately. It is so hot I have found it hard to sleep at night because I am so hot. I have a fan in my room but I still feel really really warm. During the day I have been in my pool a lot and also I have been at the beach in the morning for the last 4 days in a row. Yesterday I looked very cool in my pink swimsuit and hat and my trendy pink sunglasses I am setting a fashion example for all 1 year olds for the beach!!!! I like it when Mummy and Daddy take me out in the ocean a little bit deeper....but not too far out!! Today I wnet to play at Ella's house. Mummy said we were going there for a few hours because they have air conditioning ....and we don't, so we went there to play and there house was nice and cool. I had so much fun because Ella has her very own cubby house. We took turns playing inside and making each other cups of tea and then we had vegemite sandwiches for lunch and when it was time to go home we kissed each other and waved good bye. Ella is my best friend in the whole world!!!!!!!
When we got home I only slept for 1 hour instead of 2 and a half, so I have been very tired and cranky and hot for the rest of the day, I have a feeling Mummy and Daddy are going to put me to bed early tonight and I am quite glad about that.
Bye Bye
Love Sophie
xxxx

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...