Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Bushfires in Victoria


There are some big huge fires burning in Victoria and it makes me very sad. Mummy and Daddy have been telling me about these fires and also our school principal talked to us about it as well.
Many people have lost their lives and houses. Some Mummy's and Daddy's lost their children and some children have lost lots of their families, they have all gone to heaven and Mummy said everyone will go there eventually like when your 100 or something but is more sad if you have to go before you are ready!!!!
I am so sad for them all and I am very interested in it. I am amazed that a fire can burn for 6 days straight!!!
Tomorrow we have a fund raiser at school so we can send some money to all the people that have nothing left and I am taking my tooth fairy money of $6 (plus I have another loose tooth and I am going to try for it to come out today!!) my piggy bank money and the $20 I had saved to spend in Hawaii because I can't imagine what it would be like to have your house burnt down and your Mummy and Daddy gone to heaven.
Even the animals have no homes now and I am happy the koala in the picture above has been saved!
Love Sophie
xx

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...