Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Xmas Concert and Pre Primary graduation



We did our Christmas concert last week and we were the "stars"!!! We really were, the stars of the show!!! We sang a song about....being the light that shines over the baby Jesus and we had star headbands on our heads.
















Then I "graduated" from Pre Primary and received my certificate from my teacher Mrs Meinck. Next year I am in Grade 1 but for now, school is out for summer....yipppeeee!!
By the way, incase you were wondering, this is what my teacher wrote about me in my school report...
Sophie is a happy, friendly, delightful member of our class. She has made many friends and is well liked by all. Sophie has beautiful manners and always participates in class discussion. Her confidence has grown in this last term which is fantastic to see as she has so much to offer. Sophie has a terrific understanding of letters and their sounds. She is able to read simple texts, and identify words well above a pre primary level. Sophie has demonstrated an excellent understanding of all mathematical concepts. I am proud to say Sophie can count confidently to 100, which is terrific. Sophie has had a terrific year and I am certain she will continue to succeed in Year One. Congratulations Sophie, I will miss your beautiful smile.
Daddy said my report sounds just like his used to when he was a little boy but Mummy said that she didn't think so and that maybe we should ask Memere and Pepere about that when we see them in Hawaii in 4 months time!!!

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...