Thursday, July 06, 2006

At the beach in winter!!




Bonjour,
Last Sunday, Mummy, Daddy , Sasha and I went to Mullaloo beach. Yes, we know it is the middle of winter and it was very very cold, BUT, that didn't stop me going for a swim. I told Mummy I
was going to feel the water and then I aqccidently got very wet so had to take my clothes off so then I had a swim.....here are some photos moments before getting wet and taking the clothes off.
When we got home I had to have a big warm bath because I was very cold. Actually, I wasn't cold at all but I think Mummy and daddy were feeling cold looking at me. I have to put up with that a lot!!!! When they are cold (usually Mummy) I have to put a jumper on or put the heater on. Don't they know, I'm a kid and kids don't FEEL cold!!!
Bye Bye
Sophie
xx

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...