Saturday, June 10, 2006

Mummy's growing a baby!!!!





Bonjour,
Here are some more photos from our time in Margaret River. I was a little bit concerned about putting a stick through a perfectly good marshmallow and THEN putting it in the fire, It took me a little while to agree to do that as I don't mind just eating them out the packet as they are!!! Anyway it was pretty yummy and Daddy is very good at toasting them, not like Mummy as hers just go black and then no one wants to eat them!!!
Also, I haven't mentioned this before but Mummy is growing a baby in her belly!! Yep, it is going to be a new baby for us and it just keeps getting bigger and bigger. I can't wait for it to come out and play with me (although I am still not exactly sure how it gets out) I talk to the baby through mummy's belly button and it kicks back and also the baby really likes listening to "The Red Hot Chilli Peppers", just like I did when I was in Mummy's belly! I can tell we are going to be great friends!!!!

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...