Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Bonjour,
I am counting down to my last few days of being a one year old. I am so excited about being 2, it's going to be great. It's just going to start opening up all kinds of new doors for me. First of all, I am going to be able to communicate so much more effectively. Apparently soon, lots more people will start understanding what I am trying to say ...(I know this because I have older friends and they have told me this is what happens!!!) One other thing is that you get to start doing more things by yourself, like put shoes on, get dressed (still getting the hang of that one), sit on the big potty, (yep, still learning that one as well!), sing songs, read( I bet you didn't know I can read already!!, well, actually I can't really, but I like to turn the pages and pretend I am reading exactly what it says.(It fools a lot of people!!) So many more things I will be able to do and I am going to let you all know about them when they happen.
Anyway, I am having a party on Friday because that is my birthday and my friends are coming over and after I show them all MY toys and MY room and exactly what they are allowed to play with, (Nothing) because I don't like to share that much, except for Ella, she can play with what she likes because she is my BEST friend in the whole world. Apparently I will like sharing more when I am 2 but right now I like knowing everything is MINE!!!
Oh yeah, Mummy said she is going to make a cake that looks like Nemo. He was my favourite when I was one but now my favourite is Woody and Buzz from Toy Story, but I didn't want to hurt Mummy's feelings because she is very excited about making a Nemo cake and she probably doesn't know how to make a Buzz or Woody birthday cake.
Bye Bye
Love Sophie
xxxx

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...