Saturday, October 16, 2004

Bonjour,
Mummy and Daddy have a new computer and I just can't understand what all the fuss is about. It looks just like the last one if you ask me, but they sure are excited about it. I think this is one of those things, (like so many more things I am constantly reminded of)...that I will appreciate when I am much bigger.
Anyway, Daddy has been home from work all week so we have been having lots of fun and I have been getting very spoilt with lots of horsey rides. Mummy told Daddy that I have been "testing" her a lot as I have been having the odd tantrum. I am not really sure what that all means but I have been doing a lot of crying and screaming when I dont get my own way and I have even surprised myself at my endurance....I can really scream for a long time, I am actually very good at it. The only problem is, sometimes I cry and cry for so long that I actually forget what I am supposed to be crying at and then I just give up because it all seems so pointless and it makes Mummy very sad.(That's what she says anyway!!!)
Guess what, last night I actually slept through the whole night and didn't cry out for Mummy once. I went to bed at 7.30pm and woke up at 6.05am. Mummy was so excited but she's like that, she gets excited about silly things.....(like new computers!!!!)
Today Sasha and Mummy and I went to the park with Ella and her Mummy Jo. I had to keep reminding Ella when it was "MY turn" on the slide and then I also pointed out to Ella at least 10 times "MY Mummy" , "MY snack" and "MY Sasha"....just incase she thought everything was hers because I've decided that most things are mine unless it is something broken and then it's not MINE, but if it gets fixed then its MINE again. We saw lots of ducks in the lake and we laughed when Sasha chased after the magpies. It was a very warm day and after my nap I played in MY pool and Mummy put MY slide in the pool and lots of MY toys. It was lots of fun.
Bye Bye
Love Sophie
xxx

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...