Friday, March 12, 2004

Bonjour,
I have been missing my "dada" as he had to go away to work again. It makes me very sad. Sometimes when I see his car I think he is home and I point at it and say "dada" and when the phone rings now I straight away say "daddadadada" because sometimes Mummy lets me listen to the phone and I hear his voice, but I can't see him. I'm still not really sure about the telephone as I can't see where the people are when their voices come out of the phone....it's all a bit confusing really. I do know that I really dont like it when Mummy is talking on the phone and I try everything to get her attention. Lately I have found that sneaking into my bedroom and pulling open my drawers and then throwing all of my clothes out on to the carpet is a really good way of getting mummy off the phone or another way is going into the kitchen cupboards and pulling all the plastic containers out onto the floor.......
Last night my friend Ella and her Mummy Jo came to our house and we had dinner together and played with Sasha and all of my toys. Mummy made us tuna and pasta mornay with vegetables and Ella loved it as well and she ate all of her us as well. We sat outside on my picnic bench and Sasha sat next to us to see if we were going to leave her any. but we didn't. (Although, don't tell Mummy, but we let Sasha lick our fingers and hands...that made us giggle!!!!) Then we had blueberries and strawberries with yoghurt and we tried to see who could get the messiest face....I think I won!!! After that, we had a bath and then we played a little bit more before Ella had to go home to her bed. It was so much fun, she is my very best friend!!!! So my Daddy is coming home in 2 sleeps (4 sleeps if you count my naps!!!!) and I can't wait to show him how clever I am on the big kids slide at the park as I can climb up the slide all the way to the top by myself.....and then I get to the top and say"one, doo, theeeeee" which means, (1,2,3) and then slide all the way back down......it's the best fun ever.
Bye bye
Love Sophie
xxx

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...