Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Bonjour,
I am so happy!! Daddy came home and Mummy and I went to the airport to get him from the big bird that came out of the sky......one minute it was very little and then it was very big and landed....right in front of Mummy and I!!! Then Daddy came off....he was the last person to come off and I was getting worried that he wasn't coming after all!! I like going to the airport, there are so many stairs to climb. When we got there, Mummy said the plane was late so then I got to climb up and down stairs until it was me who didn't want to do it anymore, not because Mummy said I had to stop, which is usually what happens.
So I gave Daddy a cuddle straight away and then all the way home I stared at him while he drove the car. When we got home I had baked beans for dinner...yum yum, then Daddy gave me a bath and it is so fun when he plays in the bath with me because he lets me tip my bucket of water on the floor and make as much mess as I want. Mummy said the reason for this is because he is not the one that has to clean it up and also he is also really good at making messes and she is really use to it and that when I am bigger tipping water all over the floor will be not be as much fun as it use to be so she is OK with it ......for now!!!
The the next day when I woke up I remembered that Daddy was home and so I called for him to come and get me from my cot, and I was so excited to see him again. Daddy took me out for breakfast in Leederville (while Mummy went to the gym) and we had boiled eggs and toast and all the girls in the cafe kept coming over to tell Daddy how cute I am ........ I was being on my best behaviour, then after that we went to a very big park (Hyde Park) and I chased after the ducks and kept yelling, "cack, cack" at them, because that is what they kept saying to me. I also fed the ducks some of my toast crumbs. It was so much fun but when I got home I was really happy to see Mummy again as well.
Bye bye
Love Sophie
xxx

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...