Monday, November 07, 2011

I had  a great 9th birthday on Saturday 29th October!!  I woke up in the morning and a brand new bike was in the kitchen waiting for me!! Yay, so cool, I rode around the streets before breakfast!  I had my usual gymnastic class and after that I had  a birthday party at a dance school....it was a "gymnastics" theme.  It was so much fun, we also got to dance a lot to all my favourite songs...... Lady Gaga, Katie Perry, Justin Bieber, Avril Lavigne......just to name a few.

At my party.....having a "head stand" competition and Daddy went in it as well. My friends were impressed that Daddy could stand on his head for so long.....one of my friends even told Daddy she was so impressed as her Dad can barely bend over let alone stand on his head!!!!

taking our turns to perform a "special talent"

my friends!!

Me having a great time!!

party time....

Happy Birthday to me.....

Mummy made a cool cake....keeping with my "gymnastics" theme!!

9 candles!!


so mature now at 9 years old......obviously!!
It was  a great birthday but so far 9 feels pretty much just like 8......
Sophie
xxx

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...