Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Rottnest holiday 2011.....


Good times we had in Rottnest last week, so much fun to ride bikes everywhere and even funner now that I am 8 and can ride to the General Store to spend my pocket money "by myself"!!


At the pub, "Quokka Joes" for dinner one night....

Time for another swim....

At the "Aqua fun park"




Luc's sandy little toes...a photo he took himself!

I saw lots of fish under the sea in my new found love of snorkelling.  Daddy nought me a wetsuit and yes of course it had pink on it...(I know you were wondering about what colour it was!!)

Hanging in the unit we stayed in...drawing pictures of sea life!

riding bikes all day long...(when we weren't swimming or quokka hunting!)

Monkey giving Luc's "toy" quokka a cuddle!

Playing in the front of the unit..

Hello Luc...what have you got there?

All riding to the Basin for a swim...


Snorkelling at the Basin...

No that is not  a big unique fish...it is Daddy and I underwater....

Mummy and Luc on the beach...Luc I think is being grumpy here....

"HI"

Seaweed skirts are in fashion don't ya know!

View form the best beer garden in the world...

Quokka with a little baby quokka in the pouch...so cute

6.30am and we are up and quokka hunting...this one we named "Beetroot", we had names for lots of the quokkas although sometimes it was hard to tell who was who!

Peacock coming to visit us at the Pub...


Luc pondering his next move.....hey Luc I know, run up and down the beach a few times and wear yourself out!!

Luc insisting I hold his hand....I think he was worried about snakes....

Luc's sandy shoes....they were actually full of sand and Mummy thought they were cute??  Hmmm...whatever Mum! 

A swim at 6.30pm at the pub beach after dinner...

Quokkas came to visit us...

The Basin.....so refreshing...

oops...not meant to touch them...

parking the bikes...

the sandboy...

Daddy underwater....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pics!! Fairly sure that mum and dad have a pic ofe with seaweed skirt just like your pic Sophie! See you soon love from Aunty janexxxx

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...