Thursday, January 06, 2011

Bye Bye Sasha...best dog in the world!!

Sasha has gone to heaven to chase tennis balls all day long.  In heaven she will be able to run again as she could almost barely walk in her last days....she also won''t be in any pain anymore.  We will all miss her so much as she was the best dog in the whole world!!!

Ok you want me to get the ball Sash.....

Ok I will get it.....

Ok, now what do I do....
I was 8 months old when I learnt that Sash LOVES the ball to be thrown and she would go get it.  We could play this for hours on end..

I would watch her sleep and wake her up by banging on the window...

Sash loved going to the beach...

She was even ok with me putting reindeer ears on her...although she doesn't seem overly thrilled....actually neither do I !!

I can tell here she is thinking.....do all dogs have to do this???

happy  at the beach.....

ok, I'll throw the ball for you....
Sash I'm kind of busy being a princess right now, but ok, I'll throw the ball for you...

Sasha kind of got use to her annual Xmas photo...I think red was her colour!

dreaming of chasing tennis balls....

Sorry Sash, it's raining, Im not throwing the ball for you today...

how about fetching a stick....

do you want to play Mummies and daddies with me Sash???

Luc crawling for a cuddle.....you were so patient and never ever got mad at us, even though we were kind of annoying at times!!

It's my 4th birthday Sash, maybe we could have a break from throwing tennis balls!!

I see you have the ball there ready....

Do you what to go for a walk???  Oh dear, I said the "w" word...that always got you very excited, almost as much as "Get the ball Sash"..."

Good doggy!

Where's the ball Sash?

ball in mouth...again...

I know what you're thinking.....new baby and your now placed in the back row.  I know what you mean, Luc kind of made it all about him didn't he!!!

this was the year before Luc arrived.....

faithful and loyal friend...

yes, I think that was your best side.....

avoiding Luc maybe....

waiting for the ice cream truck with Daddy and I....

here we go again.....

oh, you're not in this one...oh well, don't I look cute though....

You were so smart...you just always knew Luc wuld drop  his snacks....

Hey, where's my cracker gone??

who once to play ball?

getting greyer.....

at Sophie's 7th birthday party, all the girls loved you....

I loved you the most though, I'm pretty sure I was your favourite as well.
Miss you Sash, my BFF (best friend forever!!)
Love Sophie
xxx

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...