Thursday, December 30, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR.......


today is the last day of 2010.....we are going to Balingup for the night about 3 hours south of Perth for a night with friends...
We hope you all have a safe and happy and healthy 2011.
(mummy told me thats what you have to say......I wanted to say, hope you have fun and more fun and even more fun all year and get spoilt and lots of presents even when its not your birthday and you get to eat your favourite things for dinner every night and you dont get asked to clean your room or empty the dishwasher (ok so Ive only done that 3 times but I can tell Í'm going to get asked to do it again over and over....) and you go on lots of holidays and if you havent got your ears pierced, do it, as that was one of my highlights of 2010......I could go on and on but I have to go and Mummy said "safe, happy and healthy" is more important......

See you next year,
love Sophie
aged 8 years and 2 months and 2 day (sorry can't figure out minutes and seconds people)
oh yeah and 359 days till Christmas.........but who's counting?? ...um that would be me!!
xxx
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...