Sunday, November 01, 2009

Getting ready for the PINK Party!!

Mummy making cupcakes and decorating party hats on the Friday before my party...ooh look, also a glass of, PINK bubbly!!! Ha ha. I think you earnt it Mummy and I know you call it "Mummy's little helper", ha ha!
Luc pretending to help...licking the bowl is what he is good at!
Ooh pretty pink cupcakes that we couldn't even put on the table as it was sooooooo windy, but they sure were yum!

Posted by PicasaLittle pink take home presents for my friends, Mummy put some lip gloss, glitter pens, shower gel and other goodies inside! On my photo, it says, Thank you for coming to my party!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

man,
those lolly bags are divine....all the pink decs look great. HUGE effort.
jane xxx

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...