Monday, September 15, 2008

Book week



With my friends Jayde Hugh and Isis....

My whole class and my teacher Mrs Meinck dressed as "Tinkerbell"!


Our parade in front of the whole school.


Accepting my award.........
We had "Book week" at school recently and you had to dress up in your favourite "book character"!!! Well, lucky for me as my favourite book at the moment is called...."Fly Away Home Lady Bug"!!! Of course I got to wear my "flower girl lady bug dress"!!! AND I WON the first prize for best dressed in my class. I was so excited to hear my name called and to go up and collect my prize...... in front of the whole school, the prize of course.........a book!!!
What a great day!
Sophie
xx

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...