Monday, August 25, 2008

First haircut

How do you like my new haircut???? Mummy cut it herself under the guidance of big sister Sophie (who apparantly knows about cutting hair!!!) She tried to keep my gorgeous curls at the back but I basically got an all over trim. I feel so "grown up", not a baby anymore thats for sure. Now I am a big boy!! Here are some photos from different angles.......



Now for the really big news........the moment you have long been waiting.......there IS a reason why I wake so many times in the night, the doctors have finally figured it out......I have something called "Obstructive Sleep Disorder" and am going to need a little operation to fix it. The doctor says my tonsils and adenoids are as big as an adults...(just like my brain I say, ha ha) and he is surprised I am even able to swallow my food!!!!!! See, Mummy knew there would be a reason!!!!! She is a little disappointed that it has taken this long for them to figure it out and realise she isn't making it up that I wake some nights hourly!!!! So I am getting the adenoids taken out and I also have to get little tubes put in my ears to drain the huge amounts of fluid that keeps gathering in there and then I should be good to go. My operation is next Friday and then hopefully after that I will start "sleeping like a baby"!!!!!

Anyway, look at me, still as cute as ever wouldn't you say!

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...