Sunday, June 08, 2008

Teddy book


The picture on the left is of Grandpa reading me a story in Margaret River when I was 15 months old. The one on the right is of Grandpa reading the very SAME story to Luc in Margaret River just last week when he was 20 months old!!! Mummy finds it so funny that we happened to have the exact SAME book on both trips......considering all the books we own, we had taken the same book down.
Funny to see that I was just as obsessed with the "dummy" (soothers for the Canadian folk) as Luc is. You can't see in my photo but apparently I always had one in each hand as well. I also had more hair than Luc even though I was 5 months younger!!! How come Grandpa can read without glasses now????
Sophie
xx

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...