Thursday, June 05, 2008

Margaret River





We just came back from Margaret River. We all had a great time staying at Aunty Valerie and Uncle John's house in the woods. Nanny , Grandpa, Aunty Jane, Uncle Ian and Cisco came as well. It was lot's of fun and we spent lots of time walking in the bush surroundings and going to the beach. We also went to an "animal farm" and saw lots of chickens, pigs and piglets, goats, lambs, kangaroos, emu and even an ostrich. I think Luc liked the lambs the best except he kept calling them..."puppies". We also went to a "chocolate factory" and they gave us some free chocolate, yum yum. At night time we had a big fire outside and toasted marshmallows, I loved doing that.
We wished Daddy could of come as well but he had to go to Canada to visit his Mum and Dad and grandparents. I think he would of liked my marshmallows even if they were a little on the black (burnt) side.

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...