Friday, October 26, 2007

Monday's picnic!

Hi there
Apologies to all our 'avid' readers on the lack of updates on our busy and exciting life but hopefully I can fill you in on the latest news....... but before I go on......have I mentioned it is only 2 sleeps till my "5th" birthday!!!!!!! I am so excited, I absolutely LOVE birthdays and parties ..(just like my daddy!) I have had a couple of great packages arrive in the mail ....(I LOVE to get packages!) one from Memere and Pepere with the cutest outfit and sticker books (also my favourite) and one from Matante Ginette, Mononcle John and Cousin Justin. I got so spoilt, (that's what Mummy said) a new nighty, a dress, a fairy wand, some great pens and rings and ear rings........I miss them a lot and wish I could see them soon :-(

I am back at kindy and it's been great fun. My teacher told me that I am ready to be a big "pre primary" kid already which is what I will be next year. She said it because I showed her how I can do the whole 'monkey bars' by myself, pretty clever don't you think! Last week we talked about 'circus fun" and we had a visit from a REAL clown. His name was 'Bloopo' and he was SO funny that my tummy hurt from all the laughing. He was almost as funny as daddy, but different funny if you know what I mean!!!!

I went on a picnic with Nanny, Grandpa, Mummy, Luc, Aunty Emily, Jack, Sari, Cisco and Aunty Jane. We had sandwiches and fruit and a big play in the playground and the basketball ring. We even walked down to the beach and the water was beautiful but cold. It was a great sunny day but we didn't go swimming, it's not summer yet!!!!




Tonight cousin Jack is having a sleep over at our house. I can't wait! Did I mention it's my birthday in 2 sleeps..........
Sophie
xxx









No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...