Thursday, November 16, 2006

Friday is Library day

Bonjour,
We are off to the library soon. Mummy has been taking Luc and I to the Library every Friday as we go to "Storytime" and then afterwards I get to pick out 10 new books for the week. Storytime is great. A very nice lady reads out 4 stories to lots of kids and we all sit on cushions and then afterwards we do "craft" and get to take whatever we make home. It's good fun and today my friend Ella is coming too....yippee.

On Wednesday I had my kindergarten orientation day. I didn't know what orientation meant and Mummy said it just means, "going to have a look at my new kindy that I will go to after christmas"!!!! I don't know why people can't just say that instead of using big words all the time. Nanny uses lots of big words too. She teaches me words like, ridiculous and astonishing!!!! I use ridiculous all the time but I have forgotten already what astonishing means!
Anyway, my new kindy is going to be great fun. I am going to be going on Tuesday's and Friday's (all day) from February next year. Mummy said she will be a little sad when I start going to kindy. I'm not sure why as I would have thought that she needs the break from me constantly wanting to paint /play with playdough/make things etc and all the mess that goes with it as apparantly (another one of Nanny's words!!!) we are going to do LOTS of craft things at kindy......yay, yay!!

Bye Bye
Love Sophie
xxx

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...