Sunday, April 23, 2006

No More sleeps!!

Bonjour,
Well, I am jetsetting off today for sunny Hawaii!!! I am so excited and I just can't hide it!!! Things didn't go quite to plan though this morning when I woke up with an ear infection!!!!! Woah, never had one of those before and it really hurts. Had to have a quick trip to the doctor and a bag full of medicine and a lolly pop later I think I am now ready to go!!!! My Mummy and daddy were so clever to take me to the doctor straight away because it is not as bad as it could have been if we hadn't got the special medicine straight away!!!
So I will be all better to see my Memere and Pepere, Justin, Ginette and John. I just can't wait. I even have a special present for Justin, I hope he likes it.
So, have I told you how excited I am!!!!!!!!
Will be back in a couple of weeks to tell you all about it.
Aloha!
Sophie
xxx

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...