Saturday, April 08, 2006

Helping Daddy



Bonjour,
It's been a while since I have been here filling you in on what I have been up to. Let's just say I have been very very busy!! Daddy was home for a while and I had so much fun helping him in the garden especially mowing the lawn. We went to the beach every day he was home and I am now swimming out very very deep and in the big waves as well!!
I still like going to my 3 years old school, it is so much fun and I have a new best friend called Jordan. She is my favourite because one day she wore a beautiful necklaceone day and she let me look at it. I like doing painting and listening to story time at school the best.
Daddy is away now on the big ship so it is just Mummy and I at home, oh yeah, and Sasha!! Mummy says only 7 more sleeps and he will be back...yay, can't wait!
Love Sophie
xx

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...