Sunday, February 13, 2005

Bonjour,
Last night I was little bit naughty and kept waking up and calling for Mummy. I started at 11pm and kept going every 15 minutes until 1.30am....not sure why, I just wanted Mummy to come and see me and then I would ask to go and sleep in her bed. Anyway, Mummy was not too impressed and she seemed very tired this morning at 5.30am when I woke up...........
Anyway, I have had a busy day today as first I went to play at Nanny and Grandpa's and Grandpa took me to the park. Then I went back to Nanny's and Mummy was there to take me home again, except we didn't go home we went to a big play centre with lots of bouncy castles and fun things for me to play with. We saw my friends Will and Jayde there and I had so much fun running around and jumping and playing. Then we had chips (fries for the Canadian readers) for lunch and they were very yummy. I had so much fun I didn't want to go home. Mummy would say, "Sophie, time to go home now" and I would say, "Not yet, but soon"......I say that for a lot of things. So then Mummy would wait a little bit longer and I would keep running around and then all of a sudden I got so tired I couldn't find mummy and I couldn't stop rubbing my eyes and waking in a crooked line. Mummy picked me up and I fell asleep in the car before she even started the car up. When we came home I slept for over 2 hours.
Bye Bye
Love Sophie
xx

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...