Saturday, June 26, 2004

Bonjour,
Today I went to Nanny and Grandpa's (or, Badpa as I say it!!) house to play and stay for a little while. We went to the beach but it was very cold too swim even though I tried very hard to go in the water, I was not allowed. I hadn't been to the beach for along time and I was kind of wondering why, so maybe it is because it is cold at the beach now. Then we went to the park and I showed them how good I am at climbing and they were so impressed at how good I was. After that we came home and had lunch and then I had a really long sleep....I slept for almost 3 hours!!!! When I woke up Mummy was back as well so we played outside, throwing the ball for Sasha.
Mummy told me today that Daddy comes home in one more week, that is still a really long way away and I can't wait to play with him again. I get to talk to him on the phone at night except usually I just listen to him talking and then I go and get my toy phone and walk around the house and tell him all about my day...(that's what Mummy does as well!!!)
In 3 days I am exactly 20 months old,
Bye Bye
Love Sophie
xxxx

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...