Wednesday, February 13, 2008

First day of Pre-Primary School

I'm a big pre primary kid now!!! This is a photo from my first day of school. Look at Luc checking out my school uniform!!!! I LOVED my first day. My teacher is Mrs Giffney and she is very nice. I like her a lot. I am not too sure about having to go to shcool every day though. Lately I have been a bit sad in the mornings when Mummy and Luc take me to school because I want to stay home with them and play. I donb't wnat them to leave me. Mummy says it is because I am not used to going everyday and soon I will be use to it. I do love to paint and play and do sport and music .

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...