Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Backtracking......

A photo of Nanny, Grandpa, Aunty Emily, Aunty Jane and Mummy on Grandpas' 70th birthday....(because after all as I am constantly being reminded....'it's not always about ME and Luc!!!!"...this website that is, ha ha)





So I am little late in keeping you informed on what is happening around here. Let's just say I have been a very busy 5 year old. Christmas was the "best day of my whole life"!!! I LOVED it. I was so excited to see on Xmas morning that Santa had left some presents under our tree. I will come back later to tell you all about it....but first going back a bit to Christmas Eve when it was Grandpa's 70th birthday....that seems like a big number...WOW. We all went to Nanny and Grandpa's house and had a party. I am the oldest of 5 grandchildren, (Justin my cousin in Canada is 1 year older than me though) but here I am always very busy making sure they are all OK. I help with the babies Cisco and Sari and then I play with Jack and Luc of course just follows me everywhere because he thinks he is big like me and Jack.


The First Noel........not bad for 70 don't you think!!!




Yay. birthday cake...my favourite.......
OK, enough of everyone else, now back to being all about me!!!!!!


No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...