Sunday, November 11, 2007

Mini Maestros

We play on the piano at Nanny and Grandpa's house all the time. Ever since I was a baby I would bang away on the keys and now Luc does it. He knows how to play 'high' and 'low' already. I know how to play actual songs.....'Three Blind Mice' and'Hot Cross Buns'!!!! Luc is so funny, he thinks I am very clever and he likes to clap for me when I finish playing. He thinks I am the best big sister in the world and I think I am as well!! He sometimes annoys me when he ruins the games I am playing but Mummy says, he is still just a baby. I say no he's not, he's a toddler......although he still can't walk!





No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...