Thursday, October 14, 2010

Welcome to the world cousin Kai James....


Baby Kai has arrived and as you can see he is so so so so gorgeous!!!!  WE all love him and I want to cuddle him whenever I see him but I have to compete with so many others to get my hands on him.  Lucky for me I am the oldest cousin at almost 8 yrs old so am considered the most responsible cousin of course!!!

Posted by Picasa
Here he is with big sister Sari and Jack. They are so lucky to have a new baby in their house.  I wish we could have one as well so I am going to ask Santa again this Christmas, although Mummy did say there are some things Santa just won't do!!! 
Love, proud big cousin Sophie
aged: 7 yrs and 48 weeks old!!!!

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...