Monday, August 30, 2010

Book Week



Book week is great fun at school. On Friday we get to dress up as a character from a book we like. At first I was going to dress up as "The Magic Faraway Tree" but that costume became abit complicated. Then I was going to be "Rapunzel" but then Mummy said that "Pipi Longstocking" could be a good idea. So thats who I went as...Pipi Longstocking!!



My friend Indiana went as a lizard from the book, "The Magic school bus"...she won the prize for best dressed.
I had crazy coloured stripey tights on but you will have to imagine what that looks like because Mum didnt capture my legs in these photos!!.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...