Monday, March 02, 2009

I'm a star!!

4 weeks into school and I am already collecting awards.
At the school assembly on Friday I received the "Merit award" for my class. I was so surprised to hear my name called, after all there are 30 kids in my class. I stood at the front and just kept studying my certificate which said......
" well done to Sophie for being a quiet and industrious worker at all times"!!!!! Also I went up 4 levels in reading last week and am reading paragraphs and big words already and can read Luc stories before bed at night as well.



Not sure I mentioned this before but I lost my other big front tooth....see my huge gap!!!!
Love Sophie
xxx

No comments:

Lucs confirmation

Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!!  Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...