Mostly all about Sophie and Luc, a couple of kids growing up in sunny Western Australia with their Aussie mum, Canadian (Can-Aussie) dad and Sadie the wonder puppy. Capturing the ordinary and extraordinary moments in life!
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Last Friday we went to Nat and Tom's wedding. Luc and I stayed for the ceremony at Monument Hill in Fremantle. It was beautiful up there and we had views of the city and the ocean.....unfortunately you will have to take my word for it as Mummy's camera battery died just after she managed a few photos....she was not very happy about that I can tell you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lucs confirmation
Random I know.... Im posting on my blog for the first time in 2 years!!! Ive been wanting to post some very long overdue updates in so l...
-
Lately Sophie spends more time upside down than upright! The girl has become gymastics "obsessed"!! Recently at her gymnastics cl...
-
Bonjour, Today is Aunty Jane and Cousin Justin's birthday. Mummy said Justin is 2 years and that is only 1 year more than I am going...
-
I interviewed Sophie this week, it was quite funny listening to her responses! For almost every question she would first answer with......

No comments:
Post a Comment